If you wish to return any part of your order you can do so within 30 days of the receipt of the parcel. We offer an extended returns policy for Black Friday and Christmas gifts - any purchases made from the 1st November to the 15th December 2018 can be returned up until 15th January 2019.
Please fill in the returns slip included in your package with the details of your return and whether you would like a refund or an exchange item. Don’t forget to include your reason for returning the item – please see the form for the list of reasons. If there is no label or returns form in your parcel, please click here to download it.
Please make sure you use the label provided above, no hand-written labels will be accepted.
Orders in the UK can be returned free of charge using the Royal Mail freepost shipping label, supplied with each order as part of the delivery note included in your package.
Please allow up to 14 working days for us to receive and process returned items
Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
Please ensure to obtain ‘proof of postage'. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach Bluebella.
Please note we do not refund any shipping costs applied to your original order should you chose to make a partial or full return.
If returning goods from outside of the UK, please ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with ‘proof of postage’. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach Bluebella. If there is no label or returns form in your parcel, please click here to download it.
International customers are responsible for the cost of returns.
If your item is incorrect or faulty please contact email@example.com within 14 days of the receipt of the parcel in order to obtain either a refund or a replacement. Please do not post any faulty or incorrect items back to us before you have been advised by our customer care team.
If you have any questions about returning your goods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm on +44 (0)203 176 7769
If you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you within 1 working day.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
- Before returning any goods to Bluebella, please complete the returns form that you can find on the delivery note that came with your order, and include it with the items being sent back:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return.
- If exchanging an item indicate clearly what product you would prefer instead
- We always welcome feedback; so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
- If in the UK, please fix the Royal Mail label provided to the front of the box ensuring all old labels are covered and/or removed.
- Take to your local post office and post via a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely.
- If goods are returned from outside the UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to Bluebella Ltd is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please send returns to:
Wortley Moor Road
LS12 4JH United Kingdom