EXTENDED RETURN PERIOD UNTIL THE NEW YEAR
All UK and international orders placed between Black Friday and 31st December (inclusive) have an extended return period of six weeks. From 1st January this will revert to the normal one month.
Orders in the UK can be returned free of charge using the Royal Mail freepost shipping label, supplied with each order as part of the delivery note included in your package.
In this busy period for mail services, please allow up to 7 days for returned items to reach our warehouse and then up to 5 working days for processing
Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
If there is no freepost label in your parcel, please click here to download the form. Please print it out and fill in the details of your order and whether you would like a refund or an exchange item. Don’t forget to include your reason for returning the item – please see the form for the list of reasons.
Please ensure to obtain ‘proof of postage'. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach Bluebella.
If returning goods from outside of the UK, please ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with ‘proof of postage’. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach Bluebella.
Bluebella will refund the cost of International delivery if your order is incorrect or faulty. If the item was faulty when you receive it, please notify us within 14 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about returning your goods please contact email@example.com or call us Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm on +44 (0)203 176 7769
If you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you within 1 working day.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
- Before returning any goods to Bluebella, please complete the returns form that you can find on the delivery note that came with your order, and include it with the items being sent back:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return.
- If exchanging an item indicate clearly what product you would prefer instead
- State the preferred delivery address for your exchange.
- We always welcome feedback; so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
- If in the UK, please fix the Royal Mail label provided to the front of the box ensuring all old labels are covered and/or removed.
- Take to your local post office and post via a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely.
- If goods are returned from outside the UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to Bluebella Ltd is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please send returns to:
Wortley Moor Road
LS12 4JH United Kingdom