Job type: Permanent/Full time
Salary: £23000 to £26000 per annum depending on experience
Responsible for merchandising visually exciting, on brand, product and collection pages to maximize sales, conversion and customer engagement. This role will also upload, curate, and maintain assortments on site to support product launches, promotions & markdowns, and overall site experience.
- Execute product launch plan, including initial product setup (assigning categories and product attributes, information, copy, images, collections, complete the look) and ongoing homepage updates in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Review current processes to ensure clear flow of information to delivery timely on site launches.
- Assist with Trading Marketing calendar strategy.
- Regularly review competitive landscape to ensure Bluebella best in class Merchandising Strategy.
- Partner with production to own product information details on the website and ensure accuracy across all channels.
- Assist in QA of site, including product details and overall functionality, and strategise and execute site experience that meets customer demands. Use data insights, customer engagement KPIs to meet or exceed conversion, AOV targets and manage a commerce driving, on Brand search & site experience.
- Utilize web analytics, data, customer feedback, and reviews to guide ongoing improvements to merchandise presentation, performance, structure, and navigation.
- Feed into seasonal Product Meets with data related insight on potential new product opportunities to meet customer search demand.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Production/Merchandising, Customer Care, Marketing.
- Strategise alongside Tech and Marketing teams to improve the customer experience online, Product Page copy process and formulate plans to improve category conversion and drive revenue growth.
- Present sales analysis, highlighting weekly key of note and future action plans.
- Strive to continually enhance and evolve the online shopping experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Site Merchandising
- Strong Excel skills must be competent with Pivot tables, v lookups etc
- Fluency in e-commerce analytical tools (Google Analytics).
- Experience working in Shopify.
- Proven track record of success as demonstrated through sales growth and/or conversion improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or collaboratively as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities without losing attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- A visual eye for aesthetically pleasing product layouts.
This role will be great for someone who has gained similar experience in a fast-paced online business & who is looking for the opportunity to take control of their career & grow alongside Bluebella.
How to apply:
Please email your CV, with covering letter – to firstname.lastname@example.org. As we expect a high number of applicants, we can only reply to those applicants who are successful to the second stage.